Clean Options Translations

Please Donate. No, I don't want your money.

But if you are bilingual and fluent in English and another language, I will appreciate your help in providing translations. Beginning with version 1.2.0 the Clean Options plugin has a POT file in it's languages folder.

I can create the MO files, what I need is the language_Country PO files, or at least the translations of the various text strings so that I can create cleanoptions-ll_CC.po files using the translated text.

To avoid duplication of effort, please check here to make sure the particular language_Country translation isn’t already done or in progress.

I will edit this post by adding a list of the translations here so you won’t need to read all the comments.

Current Translations

Please leave a comment so I will know that you’re helping me and I can add you to the list.
Many Thanks to contributors.
A special thanks to Anna Babich.

19 Comments

1. Posted June 20, 2009 at 7:38 am | Permalink

Hello! I'll make it for Russian and (maybe) Ukrainian ;-) .

2. Posted June 20, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

Hi!, if nobody is already doing it. I can do spanish (es_ES) translation. (I'm official translator for cforms, Scissors, NoSpamNX, and many more projects).

3. Posted September 11, 2009 at 9:34 am | Permalink

Maybe I could translate into Simplified Chinese.
    You could contact with me by add my google talk as my email address.

4. Posted September 19, 2009 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

Hi there!

Please add this translation to the next version of the plugin. I translated to Brazilian Portuguese.

Hugs from Brazil! Thanks!

5. Posted September 20, 2009 at 6:14 am | Permalink

I could translate to Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian if you are interested, I translated hr.diplodocs.com. Great plugin btw.

6. Posted October 6, 2009 at 7:02 am | Permalink

Hi, I can provide a french translation if you still need one. Please let me now.

7. Posted October 20, 2009 at 3:10 am | Permalink

I'm ready for italian translation.

8. Posted December 28, 2009 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

great plugin

There is an error in a cleanoptions.pot:

c:\progra~1\gnuwin32\test\

soon Arabic translation

9. Posted December 29, 2009 at 2:47 am | Permalink

AFAIK the only place
    c:\progra~1\gnuwin32\test\
    should appear in the POT file is in comments that GNU gettext puts there. They are not errors, but comments referring to what line of the PHP file the text was found so that translators can more easily reference the source context if need be.

As you can tell by the long time span lacking blog posts, I've been a bit swamped with "real life", but I will contact you and others ASAP regarding other translations. My humble apologies for the lengthy delay.

10. Posted February 3, 2010 at 4:31 am | Permalink

Hi,
    I'm ready for Vietnamese translation.

11. Posted February 11, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

I have translated it to traditional Chinese. How to send it to you?

12. Posted February 15, 2010 at 6:04 pm | Permalink

Count on me for Romanian translation.

13. Posted March 1, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

Hi,
    I'm ready also for a Dutch translation (native speaker). Please lmk, thank you !

14. Posted April 4, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

As far as I can see there is no de_DE translation, so if you want, I could write the german translation. Let me know :)

15. Posted April 5, 2010 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

Hi, I'm ready for Bahasa Indonesia
    Please contact me if you want to expand to that language.

16. Posted April 10, 2010 at 3:28 am | Permalink

Hi, i can help you translate plugin to Latvian.Let me know, if you R interested. Uldis

17. Posted April 13, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Permalink

Hi Uldis,

A Latvian tranlation would be great! I'll send you an email with contact details as soon as my email server is back online.

Speaking of emails, I've sent replies to
    Stephane Jose … French
    Mark3d … Italian
    r-sn.com … Arabic
    Y5Cafe … Vietnamese
    Sorin R. … Romanian
    Thomas … German
    Semut Design … Indonesian

some quite a while ago, some more recently.

But I haven't heard back. If you read this and are still interested in doing a translation, please leave another comment and I'll try contacting you again.

Thanks

18. Posted May 2, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Hi,

It was very hard but the Italian translation is ready.

Let me know I will send it to you.

Bye

Valerio

19. Posted June 26, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

** PLEASE NOTE **

Clean Options 1+ is no longer being developed.

Look for Clean Options version 2.0.0

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] Só basta atualizar a página que tudo estará em português. Já enviei a tradução para que o autor inclua na próxima atualização do plugin, mas você aqui consegue isso em primeira [...]

2. [...] basta atualizar a página que tudo estará em português. Já foi enviada a tradução para que o autor inclua na próxima atualização do plugin, mas você aqui consegue isso em primeira [...]