Family & Friends | Mittineague Park | Home | Walk Photos | Wildflowers | Scripting | Sitemap | Blog | Contact |
Mittineague.com Home Mittineague
Welcome to the Mittineague Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

compatibility with wpmu

Posting is closed between 03:00:00 and 06:00:00 (GMT - 4 Hours)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ovizii
Newcomer Level I
Newcomer Level I

PostPosted: December 03 2008, 06:29    Post subject: compatibility with wpmu Reply with quote

I'd love to see compatibility with wpmu.
meaning each blog has his options stored like this: wp_BLOG-ID_options i.e. wp_1_options is the main blog, wp_4_options holds the options of blog number 4, etc.

if this could have a if is_site_admin check so only the siteadmin can use it and if it would check all option tables, in say batches of 10 blogs or so (some wpmu installs have 1000s of blogs) that would help the siteadmin clean up those blgos where some curious user has tried out every conceivable plugin Smile
Mittineague
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: December 03 2008, 14:14    Post subject: WordPressMU Reply with quote

Good idea. To be honest, I hadn't given any thought to this plugin being used in WordPressMU. It may not be possible to easily group the PHP files and wp_options tables to their respective sites, but it is something I will look into when I get the chance.
ovizii
Newcomer Level I
Newcomer Level I

PostPosted: December 03 2008, 14:24    Post subject: Re: compatibility with wpmu Reply with quote

well, as I understand the grouping shouldn't be a problem as all sub blogs are using teh same "group" of plugins, meaning they all have acces to the same plugin folder... respectively all blogs share a common plugin folder and a common mu-plugins folder
Posting is closed between 03:00:00 and 06:00:00 (GMT - 4 Hours)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mittineague Forum Index -> WordPress All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: