Family & Friends | Mittineague Park | Home | Walk Photos | Wildflowers | Scripting | Sitemap | Blog | Contact |
Mittineague.com Home Mittineague
Welcome to the Mittineague Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem with my notebook pls anybody help

Posting is closed between 03:00:00 and 06:00:00 (GMT - 4 Hours)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mittineague Forum Index -> Mittineague Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelenHorbik
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostPosted: January 08 2007, 00:55    Post subject: problem with my notebook pls anybody help Reply with quote

Hello,
I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.
Mittineague
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: January 08 2007, 01:29    Post subject: Slow page loads Reply with quote

Hi HelenHorbik, welcome to the Mittineague Forums,
You are talking about problems you are experiencing in general? That is, not only with this forum? There are several things that could be slowing down your notebook, but if it's crashing, I'd guess it's memory size related. Make sure you delete any unused, unnecessary files and see if that helps. If not, and even if it does help, you could run a virus/spyware/adware scan just to be sure it isn't running any unknown programs while you're trying to use it.
Is this only happening with IE? Do you have another browser installed that you could use to see if you still have the problem?
If the problems are specifically with this forum, please go into more detail and I will look into it. I have used IE 6.0 (and other browsers) to test the forum and haven't had any problems with it yet.
nehaali
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostPosted: December 18 2013, 04:07    Post subject: Re: problem with my notebook pls anybody help Reply with quote

Oh..!! At Last, I find your site again..!!
A few days ago I search "Mittineague Forums" in the NET, and find this magnificent topic. But not SAVE your address www.mittineague.com. I've been reading it for a while, and decided to try my luck asking a few questions…., and I'd like want more about the "Mittineague Forums", and about active members.!
Where I can find more INFO about the "Mittineague Forums". Thank you very much
Best Regards..!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Posting is closed between 03:00:00 and 06:00:00 (GMT - 4 Hours)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mittineague Forum Index -> Mittineague Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: